- Wong, M.-N., Cheng, B. H., Lam, L. W.-Y., & Bamberger, P. A. (2023). Pay Transparency as a Moving Target: A Multi-Step Model of Pay Compression, I-Deals, and Collectivist Shared Values. Academy of Management Journal, 66(2), 489–520. doi: 10.5465/amj.2020.1831
- Wong, M.-N., Kenny, D. A., & Knight, A. P. (in press) SRM_R: A web-based shiny app for social relations analyses. Organizational Research Methods, doi: 10.1177/10944281221134104
- Li, F., Chen, T., Bai, Y., Liden, R. C., Wong, M.-N., & Qiao, Y. (in press). Serving While Being Energized (Strained)? A Dual-Path Model Linking Servant Leadership to Leader Psychological Strain and Job Performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, doi: 10.1037/apl0001041
- Lam, L. W., Cheng, B. H., Bamberger, P., & Wong, M.-N. (August, 2022) Research: The unintended consequences of pay transparency. Harvard Business Review. [Link]
Computer Programs and Documentation
- Kenny, D. A. & Wong, M.-N. (2016). SRM_R: An interactive tool for estimating the Social Relations Model from directed dyadic data with round-robin-like designs [Computer software].